LVL23PC Pandora's Box Cabaret Arcade Cabinet Kit by LEP1 Customs
*PANDORA’S BOX NOT INCLUDED*
* EASY TO ASSEMBLE WITH ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS AND PICTURES *
This kit contains the pre-cut, routed, and pre-drilled MDF for a DIY Pandora's Box Ready Cabaret Arcade Cabinet, and is the ONLY kit to feature the following:
- Pre-routed integrated marquee bracket
- Pre-routed baton indents for easier assembly
- Adjustable horizontal monitor positioning
- Pre-drilled holes for mounting two 4" speakers
- Pre-drilled holes for cabinet assembly
- Interior shelf for components
- Numbered baton supports and the screws for basic assembly
To assemble the basic cabinet, all you need to supply is the wood glue and a screwdriver. That's right, all parts needed to assemble the basic cabinet are included (except for the wood glue)! For a complete assembly, we suggest the following parts (not included):
- Up to 19" Square LCD Monitor or Up to 23" Widescreen LCD Monitor
- Four screws for LCD VESA Mount (four or eight washers are suggested) Pandora's Box
- Two 4" Speakers
- Eight screws, eight washers, eight nuts for speaker mounting
- Game system (Raspberry Pi, Game Elf, Pandora's Box, Mini PC, etc)
- Power supply
- Wiring (as needed by Game System, speakers, and monitor)
- Marquee insert (auction photo shows color laser printed paper)
- Plexiglass to cover LCD (optional/personal taste)
- Marquee backlight (optional/personal taste)
- Light sandpaper
Interior Width: 20.75"
Exterior Width: 21.75"
Exterior Height: 54"
Exterior Depth: 18"