LVL27BT Upright Arcade Cabinet Kit for 23" to 27" screens Open for Tankstick or similar joystick unit
* TANKSTICK IS NOT INCLUDED *
THIS UNIT WAS NOT DESIGNED FOR THE TANKSTICK, BUT TOOK A PHOTO OF ONE ON DURING A PHOTOSHOOT AND HAD REQUESTS FOR IT TO BE MADE.
This Arcade Cabinet Kit is open for your Tankstick or similar joystick unit.
This enormous kit contains the pre-cut, routed and pre-drilled MDF for a DIY Upright Arcade Cabinet, and is the ONLY kit to feature the following:
- VESA Mounting Panel for up to a 27" Widescreen TV or 27" Widescreen Monitor (Up to 25.5" wide)
- Pre-routed integrated marquee bracket Pre-routed baton indents for easier assembly Adjustable horizontal monitor positioning
- Pre-drilled holes for mounting two 4" speakers
- Cutout for attaching a Tankstick or similar joystick unit
- Pre-drilled holes for cabinet assembly
- Numbered baton supports and the screws for basic assembly
To assemble the basic cabinet, all you need to supply is the wood glue and a screwdriver. That's right, all parts needed to assemble the basic cabinet are included (except for the wood glue)!
For a complete assembly, we suggest the following parts (not included):
- Up to 27" Widescreen LCD Monitor (cabinet has 25.5" internal width)
- 4 screws for LCD VESA Mount (4 or 8 washers are suggested)
- Tankstick or other similar joystick unit along with mounting hardware
- 2 4" Speakers
- 8 screws, 8 washers, 8 nuts for speaker mounting
- Power supply Wiring (as needed by Game System, speakers, and monitor)
- Marquee Insert
- Plexiglass to cover LCD (optional/personal taste) Marquee backlight (optional/personal taste)
- Light Sandpaper Primer Paint
Dimensions(approx): Interior Width: 25.5" Exterior Width: 26.5" Exterior Height: 29 3/4" Exterior Depth: 20 1/4" Weight: 70lb