LVL 32B2 2 Player Upright Arcade Cabinet Kit for up to a 32" screen by LEP1 Customs
*EASY TO ASSEMBLE WITH ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS AND PICTURES*
Standing at almost 64" tall and 35" wide, our kit contains the pre-cut, routed, and pre-drilled MDF for a DIY upright arcade cabinet, and is the ONLY kit to feature the following:
- VESA Mounting Panel for a 32" Widescreen TV or 32" Widescreen Monitor (Up to 30" wide)
- Pre-routed integrated marquee bracket
- Pre-routed baton indents for easier assembly
- Adjustable horizontal monitor positioning
- Pre-drilled holes for mounting two 4" speakers
- Pre-drilled holes for mounting up to two Joysticks and the buttons
- Pre-drilled holes for cabinet assembly
- Numbered baton supports and the screws for basic assembly
- With the trackball option, a trackball utilizing mounting plate is required - Trackball cut out is 4" square for use with a metal bracket
- With the ULTIMARC trackball option, the round hole and mounting holes are cut for an ULTIMARC trackball. This option is compatible with an ULTIMARC trackball ONLY
To assemble the basic cabinet, all you need to supply is the wood glue and a screwdriver. That's right, all parts needed to assemble the basic cabinet are included (except for the wood glue)! For a complete assembly, we suggest the following parts (not included):
- Up to 32" Widescreen LCD Monitor (cabinet has 30" internal width)
- Four screws for LCD VESA Mount (four or eight washers are suggested)
- Up to two Joysticks with HAPP or Sanwa mounting patterns (depends on model ordered)
- Eight screws, eight washers, and eight nuts for joystick mounting
- Up to twenty HAPP Standard Arcade Buttons [1 1/8" or 28mm] (2 Player HAPP) or up to sixteen Sanwa Style Arcade Buttons [30mm] and four Coin/Start buttons [24mm] (2 Player Sanwa) (depends on model ordered)
- Two 4" Speakers
- Eight screws, eight washers, eight nuts for speaker mounting
- Trackball or ULTIMARC trackball (depends on model ordered)
- Game system (Raspberry Pi, Udoo, Odroid, Game Elf, Pandora's Box, PC, etc)
- Power supply
- Wiring (as needed by Game System, speakers, and monitor)
- Marquee insert
- Plexiglass to cover LCD (optional/personal taste)
- Marquee backlight (optional/personal taste)
- Light sandpaper
Interior Width: 30"
Exterior Width: 35"
Exterior Height: 63 3/4"
Exterior Depth: 23 3/4"