4PAP - 4 Player Fight Stick Arcade Pedestal Kit by LEP1 Customs
*EASY TO ASSEMBLE WITH ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS AND PICTURES*
This kit contains the pre-cut, routed, and pre-drilled MDF for a DIY Fight Stick Arcade Pedestal, and is the ONLY kit to feature the following:
- Pre-routed baton indents for easier assembly
- Pre-drilled holes for cabinet assembly
- Baton supports and the screws for basic assembly
To assemble the basic pedestal, all you need to supply is the wood glue and a screwdriver. That's right, all parts needed to assemble the basic pedestal are included (except for the wood glue)!
For a complete assembly, we suggest the following parts (not included):
- Four Sanwa style joysticks
- Twenty-four 30mm action buttons
- Eight 24mm start/coin buttons
- Joystick encoder(s)
- Game system
- Light sandpaper
Exterior Width: 35”
Exterior Height: 34"
Exterior Depth: 14"