LVL27XP Pandora's Box Ready Bartop / Tabletop Arcade Cabinet Kit for up to a 27in TV or 27in Monitor
* PANDORA'S BOX IS NOT INCLUDED *
TO BE USED WITH A PANDORA'S BOX(OR CLONE) WITH A 24"x7.5" METAL BASE AND A WIDER PLEXIGLASS TOP.
This Arcade Cabinet Kit, is ready for your Pandora's Box, clone, or variant. With a hole cut slightly larger than the joystick console base, you can drop your Pandora's Box in and play.
This enormous kit contains the pre-cut, routed and pre-drilled MDF for a DIY Bartop/Tabletop Arcade Cabinet, and is the ONLY kit to feature the following:
- VESA Mounting Panel for up to a 27" Widescreen TV or 27" Widescreen Monitor (Up to 25.5" wide)
- Pre-routed integrated marquee bracket Pre-routed baton indents for easier assembly Adjustable horizontal monitor positioning
- Pre-drilled holes for mounting two 4" speakers
- Cutout for dropping in a Pandora's Box or Clone with a 24"x7.5" metal base and plexiglass top
- Pre-drilled holes for cabinet assembly
- Numbered baton supports and the screws for basic assembly
To assemble the basic cabinet, all you need to supply is the wood glue and a screwdriver. That's right, all parts needed to assemble the basic cabinet are included (except for the wood glue)!
For a complete assembly, we suggest the following parts (not included):
- Up to 27" Widescreen LCD Monitor (cabinet has 25.5" internal width)
- 4 screws for LCD VESA Mount (4 or 8 washers are suggested)
- Pandora's Box or clone
- 2 4" Speakers
- 8 screws, 8 washers, 8 nuts for speaker mounting
- Power supply Wiring (as needed by Game System, speakers, and monitor)
- Marquee Insert
- Plexiglass to cover LCD (optional/personal taste) Marquee backlight (optional/personal taste)
- Light Sandpaper Primer Paint
Dimensions(approx): Interior Width: 25.5" Exterior Width: 35" Exterior Height: 29 3/4" Exterior Depth: 20 1/4" Weight: 70lb