LVL32XP Pandora's Box Ready Bartop / Tabletop Arcade Cabinet Kit for up to a 32” Screen by LEP1 Customs
*PANDORA'S BOX NOT INCLUDED*
*EASY TO ASSEMBLE WITH ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS AND PICTURES*
This enormous kit contains the pre-cut, routed, and pre-drilled MDF for a DIY Bartop/Tabletop Arcade Cabinet, and is the ONLY kit to feature the following:
- VESA Mounting Panel for up to a 32" Widescreen TV or 32" Widescreen Monitor (Up to 30" wide)
- Pre-routed integrated marquee bracket
- Pre-routed baton indents for easier assembly
- Adjustable horizontal monitor positioning
- Pre-drilled holes for mounting two 4" speakers
- Pre-cut opening for a Pandora's Box (or clone) with an acrylic top and metal base measuring approx 24" x 7.5"
- Pre-drilled holes for cabinet assembly
- Numbered baton supports and the screws for basic assembly
To assemble the basic cabinet, all you need to supply is the wood glue and a screwdriver. That's right, all parts needed to assemble the basic cabinet are included (except for the wood glue)! For a complete assembly, we suggest the following parts (not included):
- Pandora's Box Game Unit
- Up to 32" Widescreen LCD Monitor (cabinet has 30" internal width)
- Four screws for LCD VESA Mount (four or eight washers are suggested
- Two 4" Speakers
- Eight screws, eight washers, eight nuts for speaker mounting
- Power supply
- Wiring (as needed by Game System, speakers, and monitor)
- Marquee insert (auction photo shows color laser printed paper)
- Plexiglass to cover LCD (optional/personal taste)
- Marquee backlight (optional/personal taste)
- Light sandpaper
Interior Width: 30"
Exterior Width(Main Cabinet): 31"
Exterior Width(Control box)): 35"
Exterior Height: 29 3/4"
Exterior Depth: 20 1/4"