LVL27XT Bartop Arcade Cabinet Kit for 23" to 27" screens by LEP1 Customs
Open for Tankstick or similar joystick unit
* TANKSTICK IS NOT INCLUDED *
*EASY TO ASSEMBLE WITH ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS*
This Arcade Cabinet Kit is open for your Tankstick or similar joystick unit. This enormous kit contains the pre-cut, routed, and pre-drilled MDF for a DIY Bartop/Tabletop Arcade Cabinet, and is the ONLY kit to feature the following:
- VESA Mounting Panel for up to a 27" Widescreen TV or 27" Widescreen Monitor (Up to 25.5" wide)
- Pre-routed integrated marquee bracket
- Pre-routed baton indents for easier assembly
- Adjustable horizontal monitor positioning
- Pre-drilled holes for mounting two 4" speakers
- Cutout for attaching a Tankstick or similar joystick unit
- Pre-drilled holes for cabinet assembly
- Numbered baton supports and the screws for basic assembly
To assemble the basic cabinet, all you need to supply is the wood glue and a screwdriver. That's right, all parts needed to assemble the basic cabinet are included (except for the wood glue)!
For a complete assembly, we suggest the following parts (not included):
- Up to 27" Widescreen LCD Monitor (cabinet has 25.5" internal width)
- Four screws for LCD VESA Mount (four or eight washers are suggested)
- Tankstick or other similar joystick unit
- Two 4" Speakers
- Eight screws, eight washers, eight nuts for speaker mounting
- Power supply
- Wiring (as needed by Game System, speakers, and monitor)
- Marquee insert
- Plexiglass to cover LCD (optional/personal taste)
- Marquee backlight (optional/personal taste)
- Light sandpaper
Interior Width: 25.5"
Exterior Width: 26.5"
Exterior Height: 29 3/4"
Exterior Depth: 20 1/4"