LVL 32BP Pandora's Box Ready Upright Arcade Cabinet Kit for up to a 32" screen by LEP1 Customs
*EASY TO ASSEMBLE WITH ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS AND PICTURES*
TO BE USED WITH A PANDORA'S BOX(OR CLONE) WITH A 24"x7.5" METAL BASE AND A WIDER PLEXIGLASS TOP.
*PANDORA’S BOX NOT INCLUDED*
Standing at almost 64" tall and 35" wide, our flagship kit contains the pre-cut, routed, and pre-drilled MDF for a DIY upright arcade cabinet and is the ONLY kit to feature the following:
- VESA Mounting Panel for a 32" Widescreen TV or 32" Widescreen Monitor (Up to 30" wide)
- Pre-routed integrated marquee bracket
- Pre-routed baton indents for easier assembly
- Adjustable horizontal monitor positioning
- Pre-drilled holes for mounting two 4" speakers
- Pre-cut hole for easy drop-in of Pandora's Box Joystick Unit
- Pre-drilled holes for cabinet assembly
- Numbered baton supports and the screws for basic assembly
To assemble the basic cabinet, all you need to supply is the wood glue and a screwdriver. That's right, all parts needed to assemble the basic cabinet are included (except for the wood glue)! For a complete assembly, we suggest the following parts (not included):
- Up to 32" Widescreen LCD Monitor (cabinet has 30" internal width)
- Four screws for LCD VESA Mount (four or eight washers are suggested)
- Two 4" Speakers
- Eight screws, eight washers, eight nuts for speaker mounting
- Pandora's Box
- Power supply
- Wiring (as needed by Game System, speakers, and monitor)
- Marquee insert
- Plexiglass to cover LCD (optional/personal taste)
- Marquee backlight (optional/personal taste)
- Light sandpaper
Interior Width: 30"
Exterior Width: 35"
Exterior Height: 63 3/4"
Exterior Depth: 23 3/4"
Weight: 102 lb